tirsdag den 4. januar 2011

Photography

Two days to go, and the 2nd semester will officially begin for the students at Hamilton High School, yup yup. So I thought I should finally upload my photography assignments, or I else I'll never get the time to do it. To make it easier for myself, and for your pleasure too, I will only upload my Grade A pictures (sadly I did not get an A+)
I won't be having a photography-class next semester, as I chose to take another art class, which means MORE ART for me, Yay! Oh yeah, I totally forgot about my art projects. I will take a picture of my work when I get back to school and post it on my blog - my art projects, I mean. Let us save the talking till I'm done uploading, alright..
Here goes..



(7th Assignment - Unusual pictures)


(5th Assignment - Texture Pictures)



(4th Assignment - Water Pictures)


(3rd Assignment - Reflection Pictures)


If I remember right, I haven't posted anything about my recent Chicago trip. I figured I might as well do it while I'm uploading pictures. I woke up just after early to get ready and pack the rest of my stuff - then we headed out to the train station (2 h. drive) because it is ridiculous to drive around in the Chi-town. We got onto the train and arrived at what I call Dinner-time and got ready to go to the Signature Room. If you have not been there (!!if you can not afford to eat there, you should at least go there and get a drink, just to see the view - it is amazing) you should definitely put it on your to-do-list. Such an experience. The food was amazing, and I was lucky to be a "special guest from Denmark" - They brought me a decorated glass with fruit and sorbet and a danish flag. Way to make a girl feel special waiter! wink wink..

We spent the last three days with:
The Blue Man Show (What an experience! Loved it!)
A show for those who loves music and comedy. You will laugh your butt off!
The Willis/Sears Tower.
The highest tower in Chicago where you can stand in a glass box in the air and feel like you are really standing in the air watching the city.
Ed Debevic's
A very casual restaurant. If you are a grumpy person with no humor, I recommend you to stay away from here! Seriously.. If not - You should go there to experience a meal where the waiters and waitresses joke around with everyone!
Gino's East
If you love pizza, you will probably think this is heaven. With their special deep dish-pizzas this place has made my top 10 restaurants while I've been here, and I sure have been to many!

Magnificent Mile
Are you used to walk back and forth on *stroeget Aarhus* and loves to shop? are you craving for more? Magnificent mile will satisfy your craving, baby.
Cheesecake Factory
Do I really need to explain this one?..

I am probably missing some other places, but I will go to Chicago again before summer, so it'll be on the next Chicago-post. Until then, ask yo momma or someone to take u there! You will looooove it.
(My pictures are zoom-able btw. Click on them and you can see it in a bigger size. The Christmas Ball-pic especially needs to be zoomed, or else you can't see what I did to the picture)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar